fot

Re: [Fot] Ultrasonic cleaners

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ultrasonic cleaners
From: John Frymark <jfrymark@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:40:14 -0700
Marty,

Seals and gaskets should be fine. Ultrasound really only works on
"hard" surfaces. The sonic waves are just absorbed by soft surfaces.
As long as the heat isn't a problem, seals should OK.

I once cleaned Wheels with the tires mounted in a big cleaner. It
worked great!

John

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com