fot

Re: [Fot] Southern Region Triumph Ghetto

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Southern Region Triumph Ghetto
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:22:13 -0500
I found Trevor Bond's in-car video (shot from his Mini Cooper) which shows a
lot of the back end of Bob Kramer's TR4.  It gives a decent look at the nature
of the track.  It starts in turn 11 just before the green.
http://tinyurl.com/3wpaoj5

Unfortunately it shuts off too early and doesn't capture the checkered flag.
I didn't get to see any of this, of course.  I was pretty far back, ending up
25th in the #6 Morgan, having picked up 3 places, with Piers 30th in the #94
Morgan, having picked up one position.  I thought we did OK for a couple of
rookies.

Duncan
1952 Morgan Plus 4 red #6

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/ablake2@austin.rr.com