fot

[Fot] shirts and posters

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] shirts and posters
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:16:58 -0400
FOT,

There was an unexpected run on Laguna shirts at Blackhawk.

This was good for me as it whittled down that godawful stack of various
shirts.

Do not shoot this volunteer.

THERE IS:

ONE ONLY      2XL   LONG

FOUR             2XL   SHORT

FOUR             3XL   SHORT

I might have 5 posters that are unspoken for.

Those will go with any further shirt orders at no additional cost.

There might be more shirts in California, but I dont know what is there.....We
are looking for one for Barry Munson right now as he has paid already.

The vendor that was engaged by John Nikas offered to print more shirts, but
that should handled by the KCUP COMMITTEE out in California.

First responders get the remaining shirts I have.

Regards,

BETWEEN A ROCK AND A SHIRT PLACE

Joe A.
fot@autox.team.net