fot

Re: [Fot] shirts and posters

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] shirts and posters
From: John Nikas <capecoventryracing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:08:15 -0700
I brought back 21 shirts for Gee, Bruner, Knight, Shea, Shuman, Ascencio,
Mizutani, Weins, Davis and 4 SCTOA people. Barry has one which leaves 7. I
don't have any for myself yet but I'll take 2. There are 4 XL short sleeves
and 1 L. If any of the guys mentioned do not want shirts let me know and
That should free up some more.