fot

Re: [Fot] Freeing stuck pistons

To: fot@autox.team.net, Tim Pettenati <1964spitfire@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Freeing stuck pistons
From: Ken Suhre <kenandtweety@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Tim, If you are not saving the pistons and have the crankshaft out of the
block, why not set the block in a hydrolic press? Then place a suitable size
thick piece of steel on top of the piston and press them out. I have a feeling
they will move rather easily since you have been soaking them with penatrant.

Ken Suhre

  Tim wrote: Has anyone tried