fot

Re: [Fot] Trailers

To: norlinengineering@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailers
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:54:18 -0500 (EST)
I may as well throw in one food for thought too...I bought a 20' Haulmark
enclosed tlr..Its great for all the aforementioned reasons...however,when i
got  it I sold my open one which reduced the net outlay by $1000 at the
time....great  then but have regretted selling the open tlr ever since because
of the ease and  convenience of using it around town or hauling just about
anything for myself or  friends/family. I wish I had kept it....try having a
tow-motor load a used lathe  into your closed tlr...my ramp wont hold
that...etc. etc., Rick

In a message dated 11/7/2011 12:27:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,