fot

Re: [Fot] Trailers

To: <REK46@aol.com>, <norlinengineering@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailers
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:38:37 -0800
There is a lot to be said for 'keeping it simple', and I don't have space to
park a car hauler..My Spitfire fits onto my little trailer, and the whole
thing backs into 1/2 of my normal size 2 car garage, leaving plenty of room
to park my Miata.The trailer is open in the center, and is high enough so
that I can comfortably do 'under the car' work while the car is still on the
trailer(this works great for pulling a tranny at the track too)..
RB