fot

[Fot] VACUUM SYSTEM

To: tr4racing@googlemail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VACUUM SYSTEM
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:18:59 -0500 (EST)
 Seems like we are asking more and more from these engines and are using
lubricants that find their way out of every seam and orifice.

My choice is the best possible sealing and a vacuum system.

This includes the viton seal and a reliable vacuum system.

Once in awhile I have to explain the vacuum system to a curious tech
inspector, but the choice between oil on the track and keeping it in the
engine is an easy one.

Technical articles indicate that a vacuum system settles down the turbulence
in the engine and improves ring sealing.   There doesnt seem to be any
downside.

Kas addresses wet sleeve engine oil leaks in his newest book,  KAS KASTNERS
TRIUMPHs, in a very comprehensive chapter.  Right now he offering free
shipping.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648