fot

Re: [Fot] VACUUM SYSTEM

To: brad.kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] VACUUM SYSTEM
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:00:45 -0500 (EST)
Brad,

It's a rule....but one that needs to be changed when there is a better
system.

Like Jack Woerhle says, "anything that keep oil off the track and the cars on
it, is OK with me.

So far I have had no problem appealing to the intelligence of the tech
inspectors.

The AMBRO was scrutinized very carefully when it gots it's inaugural
Inspection Book. No problem there and it was discussed.

BTW, What little oil vapor that is pulled off at the valve cover is burned off
at the header.

Once again, this is not a new idea.  The drag types and roundy rounders
frequently come up with better mousetraps than the sporty car guys, I am
afraid.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street