fot

Re: [Fot] runnoffs time again

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] runnoffs time again
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:47:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

> Attending the Runoffs has been on my To Do list for 30 - 40 years.  Some
> day...
>
> I should probably start saving my pennies for next year's Kastner Cup,
> another
> goal to achieve.

Mark - I'm pretty sure the SCCA Runoffs will be the week following the
ELVF event / Kastner Kup. All you have to do is figure out how to hang
around for a couple of days. Heck, if you have SCCA F&C credentials, you
can probably flag TUE or WED and get in for free (including free camping
for SCCA workers.

Such a deal!

I'm trying out how to swing the Solo Nats (with Khartu) the first week of
SEP 2013 and then the Kastner Cup AND at least some of the Runoffs week.
"Hello, Boss? I'm taking next SEPTEMBER off." But it's a good starting
point for negotiations, if nothing else.

> mjb.

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489