fot

Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph TRANSMISSIONS

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph TRANSMISSIONS
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 12:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
that's another can of worms... but , really , if a Spridget guy wants to spend
$6000 for a dogbox set of gears, it is still a reliability issue, with some
potential for a gain in speed....
just no 'cruise control' , that's where I would draw the line....

great discussions on the thread btw..... thanks to you friends of Triumph!

Bobby