fot

Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph TRANSMISSIONS

To: n197tr4@cs.com, vangoughv@hotmail.com, igofaster@att.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph TRANSMISSIONS
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:50:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
15 years ago, at least, I replaced the GT6 gearbox in my racer with a TR6
box.  I was breaking a stock trans EVERY race!   The new  box was a Triumph
piece and carried a 40 pound weight penalty.  I  declared it to my club and
they were happy to see me on the grid and on the  podium.  A good solution
all round.

I doubt I could justify a five speed to myself or the scrutineers.

In a message dated 10/12/2012 10:42:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,