fot

Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph TRANSMISSIONS

To: "Gt6steve@aol.com" <Gt6steve@aol.com> FILETIME=[AB9C4430:01CDAC18]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing a Triumph TRANSMISSIONS
From: Vince G <vangoughv@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:37:03 -0400
Cc: "ponobill@gmail.com" <ponobill@gmail.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
LMAO

Last outing of the year, 2nd last session.  Bolt backed out of roto flex made
contact with inner hub/vert link, ruined axle, broke the diff and probably
finished the already weak transmission.  Good thing I have all the spare parts
on hand and Im a GT6 nut.   Along with some planned engine improvements I'll
be busy in the garage all winter doing the drive train ars to tea kettle....

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/vangoughv@hotmail.com