fot

Re: [Fot] Fuel Cell Questions

To: Charles WATSON <clw2000@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fuel Cell Questions
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:33:29 -0500
Cc: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
I personally like the all aluminum Fuel Safe cell in my GT6 better than the
steel ATL in my Tr4. Just replaced the ATL because, in part, the box had
rusted.  Better fitting cap on the FS too.  I recall that SVRA regs don't allow
the use of the remote filler on the GT6 but you have to keep it for appearance'
sake.

Sent from my mobile device