fot

Re: [Fot] Pushrod tube leaks oil

To: "'Ken Suhre'" <kenandtweety@yahoo.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pushrod tube leaks oil
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:59:26 -0800
> Mark, I did search all 400 of the treads in the Archives
> under leaks. I didn't find any pertaining to this. Possibly
> the one your remember was too old or losts.

Try either "leaky" or "sealing", without the quotes.  The search engine
seems to have a problem with searching for phrases, so "pushrod tubes"
doesn't work at all unless you leave out the quotes.  (The quotes indicate
to search for that exact phrase, but there are lots of posts with that
phrase in the archive.)  The "More with this subject" link does not work at
all, likely for the same reason.  (BTW the [Permanent Link] and [Original]
links don't work either.)

Here's a thread I found from 1997, with pretty much the same replies you got
this time:
http://goo.gl/WYKV9

-- Randall
fot@autox.team.net