fot

Re: [Fot] Books

To: "n197tr4@cs.com" <n197tr4@cs.com>, Christopher Bock <seacubeco@aol.com>, fot <fot@autox.team.net>, <chrisb71@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Books
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:39:11 +0000
I know one thing for absolute sure, if you go into self publishing be sure to
throw everything out of one stall in your garage 'cause that is where the
unsold books will live for eternity. :-)  No more lawn mowers, no more beer
taps, no more race cars or gun works or snow blowers or stacks of old
magazines, gone forever to make room for your newly found book inventory.

Never be beaten by equipment

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/n197tr4@cs.com