fot

Re: [Fot] Books

To: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Books
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:31:36 -0500
Cc: 'FoTTriumph' <fot@autox.team.net>
Amen Randall,
I have a couple dozen books autographed by the authors.
One of my treasures is a ski racing book signed by Billy Kidd at Steamboat
Springs in 1985. What was the hot computer setup in those days?
Michael Argetsinger signed his Walt Hansgen book for me (and his others) at
Watkins Glen over the last few years. Great memories.
Throw in Kas's books, and Carroll Smith's also. Then, of course, there's B S
Levy! (Well named!) ((I like Burt))
All this computer stuff is nice, but give me a book any day.
Peace.
Bill