fot

Re: [Fot] wheel & tyre sizes TR5/TR6

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net> s=q20121106; t=1365727957; bh=8zWLrBnyONKy7ClCVTLgZxdRShPsKpBSSwxVJ9Jbwu4=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=CGqY4Hv7hAJm498Tg36uqw7yTgwFAWRPkZkPIwuIW3H+gsqTBahM56xirytUSAqPO hYNtPCjhLWhcumj4d9R+bzyAmHpjMS9IQOmvQs8KBSBe9wD+Enj9lFC167aSLds0y4 vSdrNBrz4L/Jq/URGfZylpBQQ+oGPFavSRe6ostCK25Cwfidwd+9pt3GYMRrgPkU0W MZzWFz5fsDFWBxd8PdWiUSNapi+WfrFmK5ZbTs5rkJ4DEHm/d/Lq2gLxV+7iTfjADP Lv9kWwWTQEhk/cotYl9W7xkLn1kstqc/CdXjqoaAwGq7WIEIavQrX79oLGTKx+ponV 5YUsJqH8oxUcg==
Subject: Re: [Fot] wheel & tyre sizes TR5/TR6
From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 00:52:36 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Enquiries Road & Track <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>, fot@autox.team.net
Jim,

The Superlites are no longer available in the US. Pack Racing used to sell
them but the factory

dropped the US market or so I'm told. I couldn't get the factory to return any
email either.

I have six of them now and tried to buy four more for rains & spares.

I have a set of matching VTO's on the way now. I can't reall y speak to your
clearance issues. I use 6x15's

with hoosier R6's & Toyo RA-1's in the 50 series. I have lowered springs and I
can tell you I

couldn't go any larger than 6" wide without either getting into the shock
tower or the fender lip.

Brad Burry at RaceKraft I think just found out his 15x7's on his TR6 won't
work without flairing the fe nders.

He's got it on the chassis jig now.

Maybe rolling the fender lip will do it for you but you'll be in danger
proximity to the shock tower in the front B without spacers

and then there's that fender again.

jim g