fot

Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios

To: "john hasty" <jhhasty@gdhs.com>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 21:51:15 -0500
I only run a couple hundred RPM higher at the end of the straights at
RA than at VIR or Atlanta.  With a 4.1 and OD and 60 series tires,
I'm at 5300 to 5500 coming into turn 5 and if I take the kink right I
am about there going into Canada Corner.  I think I was in the 5200
to 5300 range when I was battling you on the back straight at VIR.

You should be fine.

Tony Drews