fot

Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios

To: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>, Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rear End Ratios
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=prodigy.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=OtfEg8fHxJSBinuj49B8RBvg2JuYExD6yS7uuIKrHbCC4a8wGzPWOhzUnVRxjNUu5PzVkh9G5AFsBVIwMzUSup1OQnekAiqbOHosbZpgQ1olZkwiiUrW6IAr9odshQ3rPHSH0nDFkdjU/zK9P7D059vD2Jpwr62uyU7jFoGbtsw= ; eMq9h_J5qccpdsy87pVOdm9qM4cUpo2zSK8FLjZ8_no_06.LBgfzgrWq4cQU duJN12pB0UIkLmQtuJzwxq98QPHGo1p4axJDgXfeXb0zzx8qeSdx2cxSQy0i VGIz3hSA0Vv9sS9Qss_XQVEGj6ZSAgGlSq8dNJ7ajHEzBNyUzzqceDGvTCu2 PUnS0awMxg74Qf6zYhIMlNfsGJcMpFphXacoz4wAjs8GjVI3UGoP9udSh1_9 YGD9IegEaMUG14quQRgepXN0hwU2cszJ.Y.b1CtmgT6yFg4Xr_ElH5Gdvgvq ORyRdFBNENpV1rRYOWx8FSN3iZu37G_eaEbl7trItnZgVKQMPHduQfuN50bl pkt5ci8bUkz2gaykfD4bNe3zuD9JHhxiIxcQ.OPKWIqgX5pJPCCxW0ngSImV 0Tu9P8UcyllFWqba9nnl5cm6_qcegeTwDowJWxrFEonEWsjvogbb1J6yz3FY JCQke0S2W2ggtD1X5lScEJ2129IQClCiXL2eFxALE4GnViVDmefV42D2W00P 4NOiNd4fGUa7dmGuDGWf02ngm9Vfn7Kyb8ZYXvXfaeMKVRbYmusCyGcd4.b3 xT4zb18_V4hXjDeAwG80PNtWK8D0VxcyIdDg_n8._yZmfpC66dZ_0TPXQbAO xrzh47BJrQz5VxfQjmIEAfSyT7mTj29JPKEx0IDKiFthAwHFlW99J
removed it and swapped for a TR overdrive. The 28% is still doing duty in a
street car where the owner was worried for nothing more than rpm reduction.
-Ed-