fot

Re: [Fot] Tire clearance

To: fmccjr@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tire clearance
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 14:46:19 -0500 (EST)
can't help on the 4 axle under your 3...BUT do not use the TR6 steel wheels
for any sort of "serious" motoring...they break! They usually crack around the
flat center section that butts against the drum in a circular pattern.  No fun
to see your wheel pass you all by itself!

no wheelies so far...
Nick in Nor Cal