fot

Re: [Fot] Live axles

To: <fmccjr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Live axles
From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:39:56 +0100
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
The TR4 has a wider track than the sidescreen TR's, by means of a wider axle
housing and longer axle shafts. You can build the Salisbury LSD in a TR3
axle housing. All you need to rebuild your spare TR3 axle housing, are the
shorter TR axle shafts. The TR4 rear axle will provide the rest of the
parts.
TrBelgium