fot

Re: [Fot] Rotor run out

To: "'Greg And Alison Blake'" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rotor run out
From: "Peter Vucinic" <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 17:26:28 +1000
Are you machining the rotors while they are still attached to the hubs?

0.010" run out will cause major pedal feel and steering feel issues. You
want to aim for 0.003" TIR. You also need to check and make sure your pads
are NOT wearing in a TAPER.

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With
A Lage Fortune!"
Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfire MkII