fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack
From: "J. Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 12:29:24 -0800
Cc: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
I was about to write a similar response...

And If Moss thinks this will limit their liability, imagine the court case,
Moss rep is on the stand, lawyer for client injured on a rack that failed while
on a picnic drive with his wife in the mountains...

"Sir, can you explain why your company repeatedly offered the disclaimer that
your rack wasn't suitable for racing?"