fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack

To: Tony Sheach <tony.sheach@live.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 TR6 quick rack
From: Sam Halkias <atr6racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:18:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
Same deal for me. At Indy last June the rack I had failed exactly the same way.
Happened at the end of the front straight as I slowed from 130 to 50 for the
corner. The car started veering left towards the wall as I turned right. I hit
the wall at 35mph causing severe suspension and body damage.

Sam Halkias