fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 Block work suggestions

To: STEPHEN BOROWSKI <biznzman@pacbell.net>,FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 Block work suggestions
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 17:45:00 -0500
For rods and mains, I've been doing the tri-metal bearings from BP
Northwest and having them coated by calico coatings with CT-1 Dry
Film Lubricant.
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/triumph/tr3-tr4-tr4a/engine-main-components/bearing-tri-metal-hd-connnecting-rod-tr3-tr4a.html
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/triumph/tr3-tr4-tr4a/engine-main-components/bearing-tri-metal-hd-mains-tr3-tr4a.html

http://www.calicocoatings.com/bearings/

I just give Calico a call to verify and send the bearings from BP
Nortwest to them.

Look at the block prep recommendations from "uncle jack" here:
http://www.tonydrews.com/uncle_jacks_engine_building_tips.htm

Regards, Tony Drews