fot

Re: [Fot] Road America; Sports Car Digest

To: "Washatko, Allen" <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Road America; Sports Car Digest
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 23:19:38 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_59567406_1946541686.1469402378341

If any of you folks aren't subscribed to the online magazine, Sports Car Di=
gest, I would highly recommend it.=20
There is terrific written and photographic coverage of vintage race events =
world wide.=20
Photos of Jason's and Allen's cars are included, as well as Tony G's McLare=
n at RA.=20
The subscription is free and comes about once a week.=20

// Dave H.=20