fot

Re: [Fot] Road America; Sports Car Digest

To: dlhogye@comcast.net, awashatko@wi.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Road America; Sports Car Digest
From: Bruce Lapierre <fasttr4@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:11:21 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

------=_Part_67140_455908302.1469495481736

Thanks Dave
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
To: Washatko, Allen <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Jul 25, 2016 5:22 pm

If any of you folks aren't subscribed to the online magazine, Sports Car Di=
gest, I would highly recommend it.
There is terrific written and photographic coverage of vintage race events =
world wide. =20
Photos of Jason's and Allen's cars are included, as well as Tony G's McLare=
n at RA.
The subscription is free and comes about once a week.

// Dave H.