fot

Re: [Fot] Bring A Trailer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bring A Trailer
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 17:48:13 -0500
Duncan,
There must be more than one way to get a car listed on BaT.  I sold an
Allard drophead coupe project a few years ago.  I had set up a webpage
for it and they just picked it up and featured it without talking to me
at all. I'm now trying to sell another one and have been debating what
to do.  It is an older restoration
(http://tildentechnologies.com/Allard), kind of an oddball and not the
most desirable body style. Thanks for the information, it sounds like
BaT might be a good place to list an oddball like this. I'll be sure to
focus on the story.
  -Larry

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com