fot

[Fot] GT6+ engine in a TR4

Subject: [Fot] GT6+ engine in a TR4
From: ponobill at gmail.com (Bill)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 07:15:33 -0800
Don?t move the rack unless you are prepared to either do a lot of engineering
or to drive a car that steers itself?generally in the wrong direction. You?ll
get lots of bump steer. the car probably has all it needs already. Much easier,
and generally better, to move the engine back and maybe down a bit. You?ll need
a shorter driveshaft, and none of the stock engine and transmission mounts will
work, but that?s easy to fix and the weight bias will be much better.
Bill