fot

[Fot] GT6+ engine in a TR4

Subject: [Fot] GT6+ engine in a TR4
From: apackard68 at att.net (Andrew Packard)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:23:24 -0800
Thanks for all the responses!

Based on the replies, we'll try and move the engine back a few inches to allow
for the use of the stock steering arrangement.  That may allow the TR4 cross
piece to be used.  When we got the car, it already had a 13b rotary swap in it
with tags indicating last on the road in 1991, so we have no TR4 motor to go
back to and we are locked into using the TR4 frame.  We've moved away from the
rotary concept and are down the 6 cylinder TR solution path.

I'll be glad to update the group as we make progress and hit the next hurdle.

Andy