fot

[Fot] GT6+ engine in a TR4

Subject: [Fot] GT6+ engine in a TR4
From: charly at mitchelplumbing.com (Charly Mitchel)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:34:12 -0800
Isn't the TR4 frame very similar to a TR6 frame?
Shouldn't the 6 cylinder motor fit in similarly as a TR250 motor?
The 6 in a TR6 is a snug fit with about 1/2" clearance from dampener to
steering rack.
Would just adding TR6 mounts solve this problem?
The TR6 transmission is the same dimensions as the TR4 transmission.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44