fot

[Fot] Cam Bearing wear

Subject: [Fot] Cam Bearing wear
From: rick.parent at att.net (Rick Parent)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 16:34:27 +0000 (UTC)
I've had every other problem but not that one, what is the open and closed
pressures?
Rick

    On Thursday, September 6, 2018 12:28 PM, don--- via Fot <fot at
autox.team.net> wrote:

 All,?I have a 1296cc Spitfire motor with maybe 25 hours on it.2 race weekends
for sure and some tuning hours.Anyway, for other reasons I had to tear it down
and I noticedthe fresh cam bearings had grooves worn on the six o?clock area.?
Seems a bit of premature wear to me.?What might cause this?Spring Pressures too
high?
Thanks in advance,?Don

DON COUCH PHOTOGRAPHY
www.dcphotos.com