fot

[Fot] Cam Bearing wear

Subject: [Fot] Cam Bearing wear
From: don at dcphotos.com (Don Couch)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 22:16:22 -0500
I run a 3 quart Accusump so I don?t think that?s it. Baffled oil pan and always
see 85-90 psi
Not saying that it can?t be oil starvation but I just don?t think that?s it.
Dennis had me running some pretty heavy springs. I will get with him and find
out the seat pressures. But I?d think that would wear all four cam bearings if
that was what it was.
He mentioned maybe too tight a timing chain.
But don?t know if that?s possible with the kind of tensioner the Spitfire has.

Sent from my iPhone