fot

Re: [Fot] VTR 2019

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] VTR 2019
From: "Mark A. Eden via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:55:36 -0500
OK Bob!  Count me in!

The â??Cupâ?? is too early in the season for me because, at 8000â?? elevation,
my cars will be â??snowed inâ?? for at least another month!  Since the
â??Cupâ?? is out for me, this might be a great alternative.

If my company decides to open a long anticipated crew base in either AUS or SAT
I may be buying a place and moving some, if not all, of the cars down there by
then anyway.  The hill country has always been on my short list and a lot
closer and logistically feasible than MCO which is also on the short list and
already a base.

Cheers!

Mark Eden
Evergreen, CO