fot

Re: [Fot] VTR 2019

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VTR 2019
From: dustin nicholson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 06:46:37 -0600
Ha! MJB would be referring to me as that 17 year old kid that sprinted his
Killer Spit around the VTR hotel parking lot... 21 years later and I now have
my own Spitfire race car. You guys are a bad influence!

Iâ??ll never forget parking Killer after my spirited lap around the hotel when
MJB looked at me and said, â??Iâ??m not sure if you got it right, better take
it for another lap just in case!â?? It was a real Buddy Palumbo moment for me.
I guess I grew up with FoT before I even knew what it was...

Dusty

Sent from my iPhone