fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen - September

To: <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, "fot@autox. team. net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen - September
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 07:56:30 -0400
The September SVRA event in Watkins Glen includes many off track activities
in and around the town of Watkins Glen. Each year they select a featured
Marque for the downtown activities. This year Triumph is the selected
Marque. As a result there will be a lot of Triumph owners attending the
event in addition to FOT racers.

You asked about places to stay. I'd suggest you act quickly as rooms fill up
early in town. There are motel rooms in close by cities too. Google Watkins
Glen accommodations as a starting point.

Looking forward to seeing you racing again.

JVV