fot

Re: [Fot] Girling caliper seals TR/GT6

To: Jason Sukey <jsukey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Girling caliper seals TR/GT6
From: Phil Gott via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 18:51:08 -0400
Cc: Friends Of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Jason:
I am on my third season (about 15 races) using seals from Roadster Factory and
Girling LMA fluid. No problems. I do the Kastner trick of squaring up the pads
every 2 races to make sure the forces on the pistons are reasonably parallel to
the bore of the caliper.
Phil Gott
114 TR4A

Sent from my iPhone