fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:28:21 -0800 (PST)

------=_Part_74797_785993638.1574267301363

Hello Friends,
I would like to nominate Scott Meredith, sonomascot@aol.com.  Scott is a
relatively new to Triumphs.  He purchased a really nice and beautifully
prepared, blue with red Spitfire race car off Bring a Trailer.  Some of you may
be familiar with the car.  We paddocked together at Sonoma in early October and
raced in the same group.
Do I have a second?
Dave Hogye

------=_Part_74797_785993638.1574267301363

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Hello Friends,
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I would like to nominate Scott Meredith, sonomascot@aol.com. &nbsp;Scott is
a relatively new to Triumphs. &nbsp;He purchased a really nice and beautifully
prepared, blue with red Spitfire race car off Bring a Trailer. &nbsp;Some of
you may be familiar with the car. &nbsp;We paddocked together at Sonoma in
early October and raced in the same group.&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Do I have a second? &nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Dave Hogye