fot

Re: [Fot] Weird Race Weekend Question

To: robertlangtr6@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weird Race Weekend Question
From: "Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:14:06 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_6131928_1626095904.1574684046084

Gents,
I do have an adjustable cam gear and it was tight. Double roller, cam gear,=
 and crank gear all sourced from Jigsaw Racking UK about two years ago. May=
be 5 weekends worth of use. I did reuse the chain tensioner that was in the=
 timing chain cover (unknown use- likely stock from the early 70s) and I wi=
ll admit it is the tensioner for a single chain- it also seems pretty worn.=
 I am ordering a double chain tensioner from Moss this a.m. and see how it =
differs and will swap them out. Thanks for the responses!
Mathieu