fot

Re: [Fot] Technical Question

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Technical Question
From: Ponostyle via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 13:11:25 -1000
Cc: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Anytime the surf sucks in Maui Iâ??ve been working on control systems for the
electrical stuff in the 1978 GMC moho Iâ??m updating. One component is a
wireless brake/turn/tail/backup light using an ESP32.  The turn signals are
sequential. Seeing sequential turn signals in a little Lucas taillight would
freak people out. If you werenâ??t going to do all the wacky wireless stuff it
would be easy to combine features with an Arduino and a few MOSFETS, or better
yet a mosfet board that includes opto couplers. The code is pretty simple,
though my current version is written for using MQQT via wirelessâ??for any
geeks out there.