fot

[Fot] Thanks

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Thanks
From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 15:48:53 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504

I posted a technical question last night about the fuel gauge sending unit =
on my Morgan.=C2=A0 I was amazed by the swift responses I got from many of =
you (25+).=C2=A0 Based on your suggestions, I grounded out the wire going t=
o the sending unit and sure enough, the gauge went to full.=C2=A0 So, based=
 on the responses I received, this means my sending unit is bad.=C2=A0 I al=
ready have a new one on the way.=C2=A0 Thanks to all who responded to my qu=
ery.
Jack

------=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I posted a
technical question last night about the fuel gauge sending unit on my
Morgan.&nbsp; I was amazed by the swift responses I got from many of you
(25+).&nbsp; Based on your suggestions, I grounded out the wire going to the
sending unit and sure enough, the gauge went to full.&nbsp; So, based on the
new one on the way.&nbsp; Thanks to all who responded to my query.</div><div
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_126693_1899875916.1582386533504--

--===============3717499636097145646==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com