fot

Re: [Fot] Suspension bushings

To: Jonathan Wright <jon.wright.lbc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Suspension bushings
From: Brad Eells via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:28:03 -0700
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi Jonathan,

A bit of a wild weekend for some of us at Willow Springs.

My front bushings are solid. Comprised of a bronze Oilite bushing with an inner
steel sleeve running on an AN bolt. The ends are capped with 3 steel backed,
dimpled brass washers.

I replaced the washers and the bolts in the rebuild. The washers were difficult
to find and were sourced from England.

I assume this was the hot set up in 1969/70 when the car was originally built.

They may be described in Kasâ??s Comp Prep manual.

I think I have some photos at home...

Did you confirm GT6 or Spitfire bits up front?

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone