fot

[Fot] Towing

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: [Fot] Towing
From: John Frymark via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:46:39 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Everyone will have an opinion! Itâ??s hard to beat a big diesel if you have a
load like yours. I have a 07 F250 2wd camper special with 2000# of truckbed
camper pulling 24â?? enclosed trailer weighing at least 6500# without a sweat,
gets 12mpg and sounds like a diesel truck. I also have a 17 F250 FX4 off-road
thatâ??s much more â??sophisticatedâ??. (Remember Iâ??m in Texas). Also pulls
like like thereâ??s no trailer attached and gets 15+mpg towing. However. 800#
tongue weight puts the suspension down on the stops. It needs air lifts if I
tow more with it.
Good luck!

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad