fot

[Fot] BLACKLINE LSD

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] BLACKLINE LSD
From: Michael Deweerd via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 09:41:31 -0500

--000000000000a1f03905b9199aa6

Amici
Can anyone enlighten me on the Chinese knock off quaife LSD called
Blackline?
it is for all intended purposes identical to the quaife but price.
I've just stumbled across one for sale brand new and wanted some input as
to quality.
Anyone can make a copy with  a CNC but it comes down to the materials used
in the construction
My morals are fighting with my wallet on this and I was hoping someone has
used this LSD for good or bad.
Thanks in advance

--
*Mike Deweerd*

--000000000000a1f03905b9199aa6

ck off quaife LSD called Blackline?<div>it is for all intended purposes ide=
ntical to the quaife but price.=C2=A0</div><div>I&#39;ve just stumbled acro=
ss one for sale brand new and wanted some input as to quality.</div><div>An=
yone can make a copy with=C2=A0 a CNC but it comes down to the materials us=
ed in the=C2=A0construction=C2=A0<br clear=3D"all"><div>My morals are fight=
ing with my wallet on this and I was hoping someone has used this LSD for g=
=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div =

--000000000000a1f03905b9199aa6--

--===============8846843861454290824==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com