Geez settings for a CS Mr-2 on Kumhos

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Geez settings for a CS Mr-2 on Kumhos
From: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:06:01 -0800
I'm no Brian Priebe, but does anyone have suggested settings for a CS MR-2
running on Kumhos?  Pitch, Roll, AutoStart, Stop Time, etc...???

This was our first weekend experimenting with Geez on the Pilot and it
looks like the autostart didn't work all the time and the autostop seemed
to come on in weird places... I got a couple of records that were at the
same time but less than the whole course... do you think I can combine them
together and maybe get the whole run or with the autostart have trimmed off
a couple of seconds between them?

Thanx,
        --Darren