Palm Pilot choices?

To: geez@autox.team.net, pesra@yahoo.com
Subject: Palm Pilot choices?
From: "Phil Esra" <mfkab@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 15:52:42 PST
Hi folks,

I'm the owner of the (ex-Andy McKee) '91 MR2 that Darren was trying to get
geez sorted out for. It looks like our initial attempt at data acquisition
was a pretty serious flop. We were using a borrowed palm pilot that we may
not always have access to, so I'm thinking about buying one. Since I'm not
really into personal organization, it would be a dedicated autox tool, and
I'd like to spend as little as possible.

Are they robust enough to safely buy a used one? What models are suitable?
Anyone have a used one they want to sell?

thanks,

Phil Esra