Downloading trouble

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Downloading trouble
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 16:52:04 -0400
Today's the first time I've tried downloading from the Palm since I
replaced my computer, and I'm having trouble.

When I pull up the "Download Palm" dialog, I get a little error box
that says "Path not found."  It doesn't seem to be tied to anything
else.  It doesn't matter if the Palm is there or not, it doesn't matter
if I have a run open or not...

And even if I just click OK, I still can't get it to say anything other
than "No Connection", so I can't download any runs.

This is an NT box, and a Palm III.  Version 2.52 of Geez.
Any ideas?  Thanks!

Mark