Re: Downloading trouble

To: Takao Inoue <osaka@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Downloading trouble
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 18:41:19 -0400
Takao Inoue wrote:
> I've had the same problem when I created directories under GEEZ\DATA
> directory. It turned out that there are som essential *.gad files GEEZ
> looks for when downloading. I believe those were lrleft.* and
> lrright.* files. You need to have them in the default directory you
> are trying to download to. And perhaps some *.gmc files. You might
> want to make sure you have these files there.

Good point!

Byron, which of these files are necessary to have in the working
directory?  I count 20 files in the original Data directory that are
not run data.  Many are clearly color, driver DB, tire DB info.  But
what are the rest?  Do we need to be copying these around to our
subdirectories?

Mark