Re: Starting intervals

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting intervals
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:21:24 -0400
At 02:34 PM 7/19/00 -0400, Mark Sirota wrote:
>Anyone else?

Not quite the same, but I was in charge of the autocross for the
Mid-Atlantic Triumph Regional.  We ran all Stock cars in the
morning, and what are essentially the equivalents of  SP and
P in the afternoon; we had to split each of these into two groups
so that we would have workers and drivers.  As such, we had
8 to 10 car heats, so the turn around time was very quick, even
with only one car on a 50 second course.  I basically had time
to take my helmet off, walk over and check my time, then get
back in the car, put my helmet back on and get ready to go.
Probably 6 - 8 minutes between runs, I'd guess.  Of course,
since I was a bit distracted, I forgot to bring my Palm with
me, so I couldn't record any of my runs...

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu